Sunday, April 11, 2010
Drew's story as told by Sarah
The new page is a profile of Drew taken from Lifetime Networks website written by Sarah when she was network manager. I want to include it because I think Sarah nicely captures Drew before he had a network and how he changed after and began to live successfully on his own. Some of you will recognize Drew from pre-network days and the enormous changes that took place with his network. Since 2004 the network has undergone changes but the benefits for Drew have continued to grow and the network has become an integral and vital part of his life. I especially like the ending where Sarah says Drew will have a network of people who love him for the rest of his life. This is certainly my hope and dream and because of what he has accomplished and become with the love and support of his network friends I can believe in the real possibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment