Monday, January 31, 2011

Another great weekend for Drew: Salmon Kings, prehistoric sea monsters,ride in a red cadillac

Reporting for Drew on his fun weekend.  Saturday night he attended a Salmon Kings vs Los Vegas game at Save On Centre with Best Buddies.  Drew's buddy Paula couldn't make it but he enjoys being part of the group.  When I picked him up he was bubbling over with enthusiasm and I think he enjoyed the two zambone ice clearing breaks as much as the game!  Drew and I can't believe that is a year or more ago that he and Bob Yuncken went to a hockey game with BB's.  We all miss Bob!!  Drew is eager to attend more games so if anyone is interested let us know.
Sunday morning he went to a special prescreening of a IMAX film about prehistoric sea monsters.  I don't know if I would enjoy watching those fearsome looking creatures in IMAX size! but no problem for Drew.
Sunday afternoon he had a great joy ride with Gerri in her brother's red cadillac!  They drove out to the aiport but by passed it to go to the Spitfire? restaurant.  A restaurant Drew tells me that everyone must go to.
I'v never been but apparently you can see the airport tarmac from inside and watch the planes taking off and landing, heaven for Drew!  Maybe a future site for a network gathering?  I hope Gerri will join the blog and give us her version!
I am so happy he has such a full social life! and the best of friends!
I'll ask Drew what he wants me to report on next.
Cheers
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment