Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bonjour! Greetings from Montreal

Alistair and I are having a wonderful holiday in Montreal. Thanks to our wonderful network looking out for Drew (and Benny) we can enjoy stress free time. I hope fellow bloggers report in while we are away and share any "Drew Sightings" and time spent together. I know Drew is in Abbotsford this weekend training with his curling team in preparation for the Special O
National Winter Games in February, thanks Trudi and Norman for getting him packed up and transported! I guess Dan and Micayla are now in London enjoying a well deserved holiday with Dans parents. I bet everyone enjoyed having the network meeting at The London Chef! I hope you are all enjoying your summer activities. Weather in Quebec has been mixed but mostly very good although much hotter than we are used to. Alistair just finished making a load of english muffins for Fiona and last night cooked a super dinner for us all, so even on holiday he loves to cook.
Be sure to check in on Bobs blog and read his very entertaining pieces about
his new son Ian and Junis escapades in Clement Ferrant
Auvoir for now
P.S.I hope you are getting Sunday night phone calls from Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment