I am sorry that we had to miss your visit to Victoria but glad that the world of mathematics includes conferences around the globe. Drew as I'm sure your not surprised to hear did not mention your visit during my last phone call to him but that's great that you were able to get a nostalgic visit in to Barbs. I do hope that Victoria will be on the roster again. We are still on holiday in Yorkshire and enjoying life in this small village set in stunning surroundings. Weather is unsettled but not enough to keep us indoors. You and Drew would love the fish and chip van that visits all the villages up the dale on Fridays, excellent haddock.
Thanks for posting on the blog. All the best to you and Hyun Jeong and hugs for Jinu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man, I really do love a good chippie van. You're making me nostalgic for England.
ReplyDelete