What did you do with Drew while Patricia and Alistair were away???
Monday, July 19, 2010
While Pat & Alistiar Were Away....
...Drew and I saw eachother 3 times. Once when I went to his house to hang out and make sure that all of his chores were up to date and his house was gleaming (it was!). Once when we met to see the Hubble IMAX which was amazing and so interesting. And, once when we went to see the Dinosaurs Alive IMAX last week. On this particular occasion I was late because I injured my foot very badly just as I was leaving work which severely hindered my walking. When I got there I went rushing into the IMAX to meet Drew. The theatre was packed but Drew had saved me a seat. As soon as he saw me Drew stood up, tapped his wrist and announced 'you are 14 minutes late' at the top of his lungs. The audience erupted in laughter and I turned bright red. It was a wonderful Drew/Micayla moment which I thought you would all appreciate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment